♫Konichiwa peeps! :D
So sorry for the super long of no updates D: Pls forgive people D:
Kkays shall we rewind the times? ;) Kekeke ♥
Thurs 5Aug ☆
Had english, geog and music paper. The papers were alright, english i rewrote everything after i had finished the first draft -.- Hand was super pain D: Then 1 hour break, go study geog while having lunch :D Then comes the paper -.- It was super hard at the first look, then I realized I kept missing out the keywords I didnt read ._.''' Then fill in the blanks jus in time, whoot! Then after the paper, 1hr break again, whee :D LOL, music was jus stupid... -.- The Mr Mark gave us the exact same paper jus before of our exams like 2 days before -.- AND HE DIDNT GIVE US ANS OдO At first, she wanted to practice in school, but the school & teachers all died -.- None gave her the keys to open the band room or the hall to let her practice on the piano. Then went to AMK for her piano test D: Edwin called, wanted to meet me, but I failed to cos she was having her test, then Edwin cant wait too long cos I think his Mum might scold or etc, so I asked him to go back D: Im so sorry Edwin D: We meet again someday kay? :D Then after her test, went to walk around, brought yogurt :D Yum. Then went to the food court and chatted for quite a while (: Then went home, home sweet home :D
Friday 6Aug ☆
It the national day celebration thingy, it wasnt to me -.- First, we went to class to have lessons -.- Well some only xD But then, later watch some video clips on Singapore songs and videos, wasnt that bad, then later fill in a reflection sheet for S'pore thingy. Then later the fire drill -.- this time, with smoke everywhere ._.' There wasnt a fire it is jus a smoke. xD Then went to the study area and waited for around 45mins? Or more, was nearly bored to death D: Then got mineral water as a reward of waiting -.- wthell...
Later went out with Gina, Celestine and Michelle :DDD Went to J8 and brought lunch, then went to Dhoby and took neoprints :D Then went walking and eating x.x Was bloated, but the calamari was nice! :D
Sat 7Aug ☆
I was bored at home D: Study maths all the way -.- Stupid maths, then sis was being super bad D: At first teach me those i dunnoe, then later i ask u again, then all say "I dunnoe" all the way. Damn fudge cake sia -.- Then her tone was so mocking me. Grrr. Thats why I didnt talk to her throughout the entire afternoon. Decided to work on my own to show somebody, I am not dumb! Bleh xP Then supposed to go out with family but i chose to stay at home and finish the stupid maths. Then played com all the way to 6-7 plus. Whee ♥
Today, wasnt that bad, ate breakfast then on the com to search for maths solutions then played lots of facebook games xDDD Lawlaa hehe.
Thats all for today (: Byebyes
Sayonara~













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home