
Long time no post people (: Was quite busy recently with homeworks and band. so didnt update as much yea, sorry >^<''
Now I'm cafeworld-ing, baking life, pet society, restaurant city, my empire, kingdom of camelot, country story... aka facebooking xDDD lawls. x3 After those games Im bored :/ sigh~ then went to find fanfics and read :D Hehe, fanatic xD lol. Kkays, off reading people (:
Sayonara~
Falling off the shadow reached hands go down
Time taken to scroll entwined
Childhood memories memory far away
Disappeared in the floating of Sorrows
What's so hard to stand straight but why?
I thought we decided to go alone
Find what you say twisted distortion in the world?
But just ask you to believe
Sometimes stretches the arc lamp light
Find here the end of tomorrow's destruction
Draw an arrow to life
Justice was created to be manipulated town
Flowing tears of the late Akira Satoshi
Flower buds in order to thaw goes Chaos
Farewell to repeat it
in mind that some of the blanks
Damaged blades fit again called
Whispers the voice of perpetual sometime fairly started
some have also been torn down in order to protect people
If there is heaven someday be revived
Dwelling unit only moments
Why do I love so much?
Drudge was born a black shadow with white wings flapping
And am now deprived of light
If you select an infinite path
From here and watch the misty eyes narrowed
Blue to stain
S.O.S. silence split runs
Opening my eyes to the meaning of standing here
Which one is true everywhere extending road
What a road that I should continue walking
One day someone said
"those who believe will be saved."
I now believe anyone
but I'm still not saved...
It probably started waiting for courage
I look back to open doors
Just stare ahead
I want to get only one only one
moment of when that I live in proof witness to engrave
I'm going to live the intensity now
Reflected by the mirror of my heart is
Laugh heartily every day,
not something artificial smile
I just love to protect people
Only one wish
I want only one thing
I want to get only one only one
Now you now to catch the tears spilled
My strength is to protect you now find...













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home