Konichiwa~
Today another boring day at home D: Come on! I wanna get out of the house D: Morning online for few hours, then afternoon slept :/ Then read some novels, comics/mangas. Check up my DA account again. Listening to 凛として咲く花の如く "Like a Flower" This is one of the songs that we danced with on the dancing game machine (May 31's post thank you :D )
Yea, still playing cafe world and etc. xD Hahas, now looking for Fan-fic to read and currently chatting with Gina :D And also, today there was almost nobody online O.o Strange... :/ Then also re-watched "Katekyo Hitman Reborn" some episodes... Roar! Seriously need to buy some books or games to entertain myself these days ._. Sigh~
That's all for today peepos :D Byesss
Sayonara~
Famiglia Those who we met in our only life
Famiglia Those who filled up my mobile phone in box
Famiglia Those who sometimes quarrel and left me, but still come back later
Famiglia Those who always give me a hand when I'm in trouble
Sometimes feeling lonely without reasons
but because of you, I feel I'm not alone
Mother, Father, Brother, Sister and all my friends... Thank you for your love
Even though I'm so tiny, Even though I'm a coward, you still love me a lot
Mother, Father, Brother, Sister and all my friends... I love you so much
Your warm words are always encouraging me
I can meet you I felt very grateful
Famiglia Those who filled up my mobile phone in box
Famiglia Those who sometimes quarrel and left me, but still come back later
Famiglia Those who always give me a hand when I'm in trouble
Sometimes feeling lonely without reasons
but because of you, I feel I'm not alone
Mother, Father, Brother, Sister and all my friends... Thank you for your love
Even though I'm so tiny, Even though I'm a coward, you still love me a lot
Mother, Father, Brother, Sister and all my friends... I love you so much
Your warm words are always encouraging me
I can meet you I felt very grateful
(Adapted from ファミリア "Familiar")
*PS: I dont know what to type xD So I took this from my fav. Jap song xDHahahahahah xP*













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home