Click Me!



ShoutMix chat widget

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

光と影の楽園 Paradise of Light and Shadow

Monday, June 21, 2010

Konichiwa~

Hey hey! :D Sorry for not posting for so long peeps ): Was lazy & tired to do so :P Sorry D:
Kkays, let's talk about today :D
Today, went to AMK hub to meet Edwin and Edmund. Firstly, went to the Zone X to kill some time while waiting for Edmund around 12. Then after that, went to take the MRT to Bugis, heck of a long ride xD Then reached, the guys brought rice pizzas from "Pizza-Kun" LOL at the name of the shop xDD Then went somewhere outside of the mall i think, near the fountain thingy x3 Lawls, Edwin treat me the pudding since he said he doesnt want. Hesitated a little, till he said "Eat the pudding god-dammit! And you! (to Edmund xD) Eat the pizza properly god-dammit!" LOL. Of course it was a joke, you know why he is "mad", cos I shook the pudding upside down and go "pudding!" in front of him xD Hahas, then after they have finished their meals, went to the Illuma place. Edwin stop by the Comic connections to buy the Gundam paint marker (i think) xD It's the thinnest marker on Earth! :O LOL, im not sure, Hahah!
Then went to the arcade, tried out Blazblue Continuum Shift. I'm rusty at Blazblue... T^T *sobs* Too long never play le D: Thank you Edwin, for treating me! :D Hmm, oh yeah. Later, after we watch some ppl play, and Edwin's games, then gone to the Lan shop. It was AWESOME :D The place is sooo cool! :D Played for an hour of L4D2 then started to head to AMK hub. It was 4plus by that time :o
Went to AMK hub, Edwin brought Earl grey ice cream at some ice cream store, while Edmund brought Vanilla ice cream, me choco milkshake from Macs. Then I headed home first, took 25 home. ^^ v peace!
Well thats about all for today, xD oh, by the time i went home it was around 6, bathe,eat, online :D Wheee. Tmr's band :O Must practice for the concert! Choing ah xDDD Lawls! Kkays, gotta go sleep soon :/ Byebyes! :D


Sayonara~



Boys and girls be abitious
Boys and girls keep it real!

Following the manual
Jumping out of everyday
Not able to become an adult
But not able to stay as a child
Times like that will come
Where everyone is in a hurry
In the world that we live in.

We stopped upon a shooting star
One thing that I cannot give up
With just one....

If you are scared then I will pull your hand
We will still keep walking
Our breath increasing
In The Head Wind
With an innocent smile
Falling in love with lovers, seeing dreams
Unable to tell anyone
You are troubled by yourself
Things like that will happen

Everyone will probably love.
Laugh
In a monochrome world
To the Dream I painted
I wasn't able to lie

One thing that I cannot give up
And in order for me to protect it
I will become strong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home