
Konichiwa~
Ciassu :D Sorry for not posting for the past few days, so let's rewind shall we? :D
Tuesday : Had band practice from 9am to 1pm (: The juniors went off earlier cos Mr Tan didnt know what to practice with them, so released them earlier. Mostly we did warm ups, then tried out the songs. :O There are so many songs to practice T^T For the upcoming POP concert for the sec 4s :D I 'm gonna miss Cass and Yida, and also the other Sec 4s T^T *sniffs* But they are continuing their next part of their journey in life, like Mr Tan said. So all we have to do for them is, wish for their very best for their O-levels and try to contact them whenever we can so we can stay in touch [;
Wednesday : Bored at home D: Online almost the whole day :x Then slept a lot too xP Hahas nothing much happened this day.
Thursday : Got band practice today too, from 9am to 2pm. Juniors only need to come at 12pm [: Good right? Hahas, thats the life of seniors xP LOL, just kidding. This time, we mostly practice on tuning up with our ears only, took 1h30mins :x Then try on the songs again then confirmed on which songs we need to play on. And for the concert thing, each band member need to invite at least people to the concert D: If we cant do it, we need to pay 1 dollar for each missing number of people Dx I think I need to pay the band 10dollars... ._.'' Who interested to save me pls tell me :D Thank you!!! Hahahaha xD
As for today, nothing to do much either xD Playing Cafe World most of the time, listening to Japs songs as usual, check up my DA [DeviantArt] account... blah xP Hahas, Edmund asked whether I want to go out, but its only me and him so I said if more people is going, so am I (: But in the end nobody went, ._.''' hahah poor Edmund, sorry dude.
Then today I kept listening to "Tenohira" by Mr.Children (Jap song) Translation "Palm of My Hand" The song is so sweet T^T Sniff. Hahas. xD
Okays okays, thats all I had to say :D Byebye~
Sayonara~
When I'm looking at the sky
The stars are twinkling and embracing
Those stars look like various people
Shooting different lights
Among those, I want to shine too,
Closing my eyes and swearing in my heart
I dream upon a shooting star
The stars are twinkling and embracing
Those stars look like various people
Shooting different lights
Among those, I want to shine too,
Closing my eyes and swearing in my heart
I dream upon a shooting star
I'm here, near my window, on the bedside
where night scene is visible
This has always been my special seat
If there is trouble, I come here.
Since that time, I'm in the middle of dream
But until now, I'm not able to fulfill it.
Maybe this is already the end.
What a weak voice I speak up in.
But there are also days where it's spicy.
And then, I remember the days,
where night scene is visible
This has always been my special seat
If there is trouble, I come here.
Since that time, I'm in the middle of dream
But until now, I'm not able to fulfill it.
Maybe this is already the end.
What a weak voice I speak up in.
But there are also days where it's spicy.
And then, I remember the days,
looking for the shooting star in that sky
The wish that I made back then, hasn't changed with time...
The wish that I made back then, hasn't changed with time...
Seeing in the sky which was lifted the countless star
Even now, either former times do not change and
Mania it does dream endlessly
Like that star it is dazzling enormously
Even now, either former times do not change and
Mania it does dream endlessly
Like that star it is dazzling enormously
If those which are visible not to be visible the empty
See the sky, Keep Your Head Up!
Now, what is thought in the sky to see?
Once upon a time, like that star of the...
I wanna shine
See the sky, Keep Your Head Up!
Now, what is thought in the sky to see?
Once upon a time, like that star of the...
I wanna shine
just for once
like the star
I had dream upon on...













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home