Click Me!



ShoutMix chat widget

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

光と影の楽園 Paradise of Light and Shadow

Sunday, May 30, 2010



Konichiwa~
Today, in the morning and afternoon spent the whole day doing some assignments, online and gaming :D Whoowhee :DDD Hahas, then around 5pm went out to eat dinner with family :D
The dinner was super nice :D The dessert was the best :DDD So sweeettttt xDD Hahas, then went some groceries shopping :P Then went home around 8plus. Not much to say about today :/ Hahas, chatted with Celestine, Edwin, Miss Lily Tan (wheee :D )and Bryan. (: Heh, then Andi called and chatted too. Yeah, pretty much about that today. Kkays, I shall turn to bed now :D Nightz nightz people! Sweet Dreams people :D


Sayonara~




I said to the angel without wings
I've lost my map and go home
I am powerless without having taken a paintbrush
Water paint dry
I'm smiling proudly
I was laughing at me struggling to live
Narrowly on a small palette
The strong will to mix
In a dark and cold world
I draw youth
going through the sun in a glowing picture
What can I do for someone?
But that also will continue
To lose the light in these eyes
But this kind is losing its
sight...
So now I'm gonna draw by...
Encompassing all the different colors
A wish to pray for all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home