
Konichiwa~
Hihi people :D Today woke up at 7:30am and prepared to go to temple, went with my Mum and Sis :]
The weather was killing, as usual, ahaha, then there was lots of people though it was in the morning o.o But still luckily, we did went in the morning, during afternoon, saw more people than usual O.O Hahas, luck in misfortune i guess ;D After praying, went to AMK hub to buy groceries with Mum, Sis went to J8 straight after that. Went home, online for a few hours then went to sleep. I was hoping for someone to ask me out, but haha they must be busy, so i didnt contact them either. Plus its after their exams, i dont wan to disturb their holidays (: Im referring to my Pri sch friends (: Hahas, sorry.
Slept for 4hours straight. im awesome :D Hahas, then woke up with a super hungry stomach :/ Luckily was dinner soon. Hehe, then after dinner, online again (: Recently, I loved this song "閉じた光" by Radwimps, it means "Closed Light" in english (: It really nice, I kinda understand Japs so kinda tear when i heard this song. Hahas, its really awesome :D LOL, teehee, alright gotta go now peepos xD Cant wait for Andrea tomorrow! Cya Andrea! xD
Hahas, Byebyess people!
Sayonara~
I ran with only voice
you gave me.
And then long forgotten forever
Then I had to breath at times reminds me
"I'm living it," I stopped breathing a little
The oxygen so happy I wanted to somehow
So we need someone stronger?
And then long forgotten forever
Then I had to breath at times reminds me
"I'm living it," I stopped breathing a little
The oxygen so happy I wanted to somehow
So we need someone stronger?
I heard a voice from far away,
"You can become stronger than anyone," he said, smiling now time
I was only aware of the weakness of my eyelids closed.
"You can become stronger than anyone," he said, smiling now time
I was only aware of the weakness of my eyelids closed.
And remembered your kindness you gave me before.
Darkness...
I feel like that tomorrow it just too funny
The pain began to fall gave me the consistency I laughed
I feel I'll be alone again tomorrow
I would like to live with in the condition where
The pain began to fall gave me the consistency I laughed
I feel I'll be alone again tomorrow
I would like to live with in the condition where
I simply ran but gave up a dream I laughed
In hard times such as this
In hard times such as this
I still laughed my head off like nothing was wrong.
Even today, friends laughed, "I'll die troubles for a while," said
As usual I shook his left hand and "ya"
You took away the consistency friend of a friend I was born today
Did you feel like it just laugh and Tomorrow
What brought this voice is a
dream has been put me happy somewhere
As usual I shook his left hand and "ya"
You took away the consistency friend of a friend I was born today
Did you feel like it just laugh and Tomorrow
What brought this voice is a
dream has been put me happy somewhere
Sorry
It could be a good world
I feel like that forever and it just laugh
The consistency has been falling gave me pleasure that I was crying
Stars were shining tomorrow I've been watching
Please tell me if I'm wrong...













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home