
Hello everybody! :D Super long post today peepos, please bear with me thank you! :D
Today morning was quite okay (: Heh, re-watch "Fruit basket" then wanted to sleep around 2pm but then Andi called up and ask whether wanna go out, I roared very loud after i said yes and hang up the phone ._.
ROAR! xO I wanna sleep de DD:
LOL, but in the end I still dragged myself there, heh xD He said we meet at AMK hub at 4pm. Sooo, went there right on time :D Then Celestine and Andi was errr yea, late xD Cos they meet up at J8 first so yea :D Then I hide somewhere and watched them come up by the escalator >:D Hehehe, then walk behind them and tapped them on the shoulders with my mighty lollipop >:D Muahaha. *glee*
Then afterwards we went to Dhoby Ghaut to the virtual land. Then Andi and Celestine treat me the games :D Thank you soo much :DDD Ti Amo!
Then, played lots of games, first the trio peepo game, where keep smashing the red blue green buttons xD Then they make me play the dancing game "Para para" D: But we managed to pull Celestine up too >:D Heheh! Wheeee :D Then we took each other's playing de video. Andi one is damn long xD And full of fingers poking/tapping him xD Haha xD Then played "Jubeat", "Silent Hill" then another dancing game DDD: Then Celestine and I ran away and hide at the most behind of the whole arcade xDDD Then Andi couldnt find us, but then in the end we decided to sneak up on him like I did in at the meeting place, then i went towards the other side(right) then Celestine went to the left. [ We were hiding behind some arcade machines] Then I took a look at the front, but he's gone D: Guess where is he? Behind Celestine xDDD
"Where is he arh?" Celestine said while I looked at her after I couldnt find Andi. And I found him, right behind her xD I was ... , then Andi said Hi, xD Then afterwards we laughed like some crazy women. Then I realized lots of ppl stared at us xD Then yea, faced our fate, played the dancing game. Then played the trio people game again, then took some neoprints.
The whole process is damn funny also xD
Firstly the whole place is like a maze, then looked for the machine of our choice, then the stupid time for the the first machine is really very fast xP Missed out our last choice of photo, then edit also cannot edit properly xD Hahaha, but at least we managed to complete most of it. Then we werent not really happy about the first time, so went to another machine and it was better :D The taking of photos is very cute, can press the button before taking the photo, at least we r much prepared for the taking of photo. But we missed out the last photo again Dx wth.. But the editing part is superrrr long :DDD took our own sweet time to edit the photos :D And it turned out well! ;D Then Celestine helped out to cut the photos, then we took our photos then headed to the Mrt station nearest bubbletea shop xD We were lost, and walked one big round of almost everywhere xDDD
Then took Mrt and went home together. (:
Hahas, kkays thats all for today, gonna sleep early since i missed my nap D: somemore tmr got band O: Hahas, Nightz people! :D
..:: Note to Celestine and Andi : Thank you so much for the belated bday celebration! :D ::..
Sayonara~
Wake up!
You ready?
Yeah!
Yeah!
Journey of turning dreams real
Don't stop
Don't stop
To the unknown path of a great story.
Mulling over the same things adrift in the streets
Undress, there's nothing to be afraid of till the day I die
Mulling over the same things adrift in the streets
Undress, there's nothing to be afraid of till the day I die
Go my way
In this limited amount of time
Let's see, what can I do?
Just a bit longer
Though I'd like to sleep
It's time
Set forth I swore just that one thing
"In my own way"
double-cross yourself
a story which passes imagination
Will you bear it like you were bound
Now destroy the body of the status
Don't trust your insufficient brain
There's no spare time from stepping
Will you bear it like you were bound
Now destroy the body of the status
Don't trust your insufficient brain
There's no spare time from stepping
All the times you've been lost make you stronger along with all the shed tears
Again tomorrow again tomorrow
Though I'll want to run away
Believe this
We must protect just that one thing .
The daybreak has come
Another new day's opening
The rain will stop soon.
When the rain has stopped,
so let's step forwards together
To achieve our dreams!













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home