Click Me!



ShoutMix chat widget

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

光と影の楽園 Paradise of Light and Shadow

Saturday, March 20, 2010

HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for not posting for sooooooooooooo long D: Recently, was superrr busy wif camp, exams, homeworks and more camp =.= The Sec 2 camp was AWESOME but a bit sad for me D: As in, some parts of the camp upsets me la, i enjoyed myself :D THE FLYING FOX IS SUPER DUPER AWESOME!!!!! LAWL xDD

Then the exams, i did okays la :P not that bad, at least i passed everything =D Then, band camp is boring but fun at the same time. And super tirin xDDDD lawl.

Kkays i gotta go finish up my holiday hw :x They r piling up alrdy D:
Gotta walk, gotta run, gotta fly. Im super evil kitty >=D lawl jus kidding xP


Sayonara~


Pre! Preparation!
Even though Im not strong
Ill catch you someday
P-re-prepare P-re-prepare P-re-prepare, broken into crumbs
When your guard is down, be prepared for an attack
Even though Im small, Ill grasp you like a flea
I want a plastic heart, plus, plus, but its a minus.
But from that point Ive noticed theres nothing
Love is bittersweet.
Something amazing thats simple, but complicated
But I worry continuously over confusing things
What is it? It feels like a loss
You, whos sincere and eccentric
While I pretend to be tough and practicing full-body swings
Being honest is too stimulating and makes me dizzy
I get hurt when I hurt you, its a naive preparation.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home