Click Me!



ShoutMix chat widget

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

光と影の楽園 Paradise of Light and Shadow

Monday, January 11, 2010

Konichiwa~
Today's school was alright and super fun xD LOL i sound quite random xP Okays this is how it goes...
Morning, wore tie, lend my history Workbook to tons of peeps D: Then, chatted a while with Gina and Joyce and the rest... After quite a while then went down for assembly. Then lessons~ LOL History got "Singapore Stones" standing xD Then erm, lots happened la. Some quarrel happened too :/ Between Aik hong and Trevin :/ Sad sia, see friends hate each other like this...
Then after recess, lessons again...Erm, then lots happened too :P Lazy to list them down la, so much sia xD Okay kays, after school, stayed back to decorate classroom.
First, went down to the canteen to the bookshop and buy colored papers and others too. Waited damn long for the queue to move :/ Cos got parents buying books and Art stuffs for their kids mah, plus the staffs ther superrrr slow D: Three persons helpin one customer D: Then all the students stand there waitin is invisible lor :/ But luckily Andi xD The superrr funny dude, keep makin us laugh[ as in the us is Celestine, Michelle, QY and me la xP] Then later Qy &michelle and Andi went to sit down.. Celestine and i still waiting for the queue. I kept walkin all over the place x3 Hahas, then finally like after 45mins i think then Celestine finally able to buy the things. Then went back to the class, Andi followed also. Then, decorate the class, after some time Andi left :D Then, we continue to decorate till 4plus. Then we slack and take random photos :D Hahas. At 5pm, i left. Mum told me to go at 5pm :/ But that time we were packing up, so yeahs... All gonna go home too i think xD Cos the Auntie that locks the class doors need to lock the door mah :) Then gone home, reached home around 6pm bahs :x I think its earlier a bit :/ yeahs...
Anyways, tomoro got band. One good thing and one bad thing. Good is we will be recruitin Juniors :D Bad thing is I cannot go join my P6 friends' Bday party [merged one] D: Sad la, but no choice D: So i shall wish the January Birthday babies here :D

Happy Birthday to Lucas, Edmund and Chin Woon :D





Sayonara~




私は戦う(俺は戦う) I will fight...
荒ぶる声の 魂を奪
い I'll take the life of the roaring voice
この世の果てまで 綴って眠れ Let it write and sleep to the end of the world
此の光を 溶かしても
届かぬなら If I can't reach you after dissolving light,
偽りの楽園を此の手で Then I'll just finish off this artificial paradise
終わらせるだけ With my own hands...
私は 祈る 守るために I pray to protect for the bright world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home