Konichiwa~
Hiya people :D Today school was all right and fun, till Mr Sim came to our class and punish us ._.''' Tell us to stand outside of the class and raise our hands up high ._.''' Other students that saw us laughed of cos ._.''' Haisya, my class is always got caught for bad behavior anyways D: So sad...:Later on went for Art lesson. Then we all need to draw block letters with a grid ... I feel like a Kindergarden kiddo learnin my ABC's xD OMG, to make things worst,we need to draw the 1cm by 1cm grid thingy our own D: Even to make it worst, it is was only for practicing ._. I feel like killing Mr Wang sia [Art teacher] >.<
After school, got band pract . We practise for the Sec 1 orientation...Well i got some fun playin it though :D But Mr Koh and Mr Tan dun like our playin D: Oh noes~ Dx Then got released at 6:45pm. Reached home around 7:50pm or later D: Then my parents told me they are visitin Grandma now so yea Im alone now :D Eatin my dinner also xD Mulit-task :D Hahas... If Mum found about this Im gonna die D: Not much time to online so..Sorry people D: Sinimahsenn~ D:
Thats all for today peeps :D
Sayonara~
The moonlight, which exposes sadness.
Coldly illuminated.
Despair and the future.
That are friendly with each other within the darkness.
Turning the secret hidden.
I go through the silence of the pale night.
Once more, I want to love the glaringly bright world.
That shattered in the distance and vanished.
Hide your dream in your eyes.
Until tears come falling,
onto my sullied heart.
The phantom carriage parts the darkness,
and goes toward where the light is.
The trap known as dreams,
lures us toward the flames.
No shout of any sort will reach,
the merciless gods above the sky.
We'll be the blazing firewood,
and seem to burn away the sky someday...
I want to fearlessly love the blood-soaked world
that I was born in
Rather than being forgiven, forgive and believe in me.
Coldly illuminated.
Despair and the future.
That are friendly with each other within the darkness.
Turning the secret hidden.
I go through the silence of the pale night.
Once more, I want to love the glaringly bright world.
That shattered in the distance and vanished.
Hide your dream in your eyes.
Until tears come falling,
onto my sullied heart.
The phantom carriage parts the darkness,
and goes toward where the light is.
The trap known as dreams,
lures us toward the flames.
No shout of any sort will reach,
the merciless gods above the sky.
We'll be the blazing firewood,
and seem to burn away the sky someday...
I want to fearlessly love the blood-soaked world
that I was born in
Rather than being forgiven, forgive and believe in me.













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home