Konichiwa~
Today went out with my primary school friends :D Edwin, Edmund and Lucas, sadly Fiona is grounded again D: So she didnt came...
Erm, went to AMK hub around 1 plus, waited with Edmund for the rest. Edwin went swimming so he was late, Lucas is due to reasons that he is late xD Tons of it! xD hahas.
Went to Sumo house first, ate lunch. Then Lucas came, went to VL together. Played Blazblue and owned Edwin >:D hahas, He won too xD Eh, the lan shop at VL was like quite full :/ Can't play together all 4 of us so decided to go to another lan shop. Walked like 50mins. Then able to reach there, as we were walking in circles all the time. xD Like lost lambs, "baaa~" xD THe lan shop was soo cool! :D Never been there before so yeah..It was so cool :D
Played Left 4 Dead 2. Played as infected and survivor :D I hate being infected sia... So boring D: So easily got killed D: So went on playin for like 2hours? I dunnoe, but I left at 5:13pm. Then took bus 25 home :) Heard the guys also left shortly after I left, they said to be going to Edwin's house.
Back home, bathed, done some homework and online :D Well that's all for today, buai byes~~
Sayonara~
If the white rose petals open one by one, will the memories from those days revive?
Illuminated by peace, the night that makes flowers bloom is sweet yet painful and becoming colorful
Like following a shining thread, time is flowing quietly
While people stick to the movement of flow and ebb, they are reborn
Your smile is the warmth that melts my chest
Like a faint dream that I had somewhere
Even if the present moment is cut out by the setting sun
Our shadows are overlapping
Like destinies that crossed each other, endless and far, boundless and deep
I grasped it again and again, I lost it again and again- The fact that we were finally able to meet
Like how the sky yearns for earth, the flowers waits for rain, and the night falls in love with tomorrow
I yearned so much for the fact that two hearts were one...
Illuminated by peace, the night that makes flowers bloom is sweet yet painful and becoming colorful
Like following a shining thread, time is flowing quietly
While people stick to the movement of flow and ebb, they are reborn
Your smile is the warmth that melts my chest
Like a faint dream that I had somewhere
Even if the present moment is cut out by the setting sun
Our shadows are overlapping
Like destinies that crossed each other, endless and far, boundless and deep
I grasped it again and again, I lost it again and again- The fact that we were finally able to meet
Like how the sky yearns for earth, the flowers waits for rain, and the night falls in love with tomorrow
I yearned so much for the fact that two hearts were one...













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home