Click Me!



ShoutMix chat widget

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

光と影の楽園 Paradise of Light and Shadow

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Konichiwa~
Today school was alright, quite fun though :D But band is a whole different case ._.''' It was really fun when we are rehearsing pieces of songs. I really enjoyed myself :D But because of the fall out thing, I am totally mad D: Just because of a few people fidgeting , we have to write 1000 word essay Dx So bad right? Actually,we just have to do either 5 star-jumps or run 5 rounds of the parade ground then okays le... But then, the drum major Dillion changed his mind to writing a piece of essay that is 1000 words long and hand in this Saturday. But this Saturday I AM NOT FREE DUE TO THE SCHOLARSHIP I NEED TO TAKE! Then only tonight can do it finish... Its impossible sia...Summore i reached home around 8pm after band. They released us at 6:45pm... Forget it sia, i do my best to write at least 500 words okay... 510words to be exact though..Hahas thats all i gonna write mann. I need to sleep now as tomorrow the orientation thingy is till 6plus ya know?! Oh gosh.... I gonna die D:
Thats all i wanted to say today folks :D



Sayonara~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home