Click Me!



ShoutMix chat widget

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

光と影の楽園 Paradise of Light and Shadow

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Konichiwa~
Today morning went to the Serangoon CC to collect my scholarship. :/ Erm, it was around 9am to 11am. Quite long as the Guset of Honor, Mrs Lim, talk a lot about Education, work and Singapore xD Then finally the presentation, 700+ people are taking the scholarship so yea xP Got 650bucks for the scholarship O.o i have never expected so much :x
After the thing, went home and online :D After a while, bathe then sleep xD Super tired sia that thing. Hahas. Then packed my bag xD Homework i leave it for tomoro :D Not much anyways~ hahas..
Night, chatted with Edwin and Andrea :D So happy to chat with them xD Lalala~ Edwin showed me randomness videos on youtube while Andrea chatted with me about this year's Sec 1s :D I enjoyed talking to them so much xD Super fun and cute x3 hahas. Thats all for today :D Buaibuais.


Happy 14th Birthday Celestine :D

Sayonara~


虚像の楽園の果てのAt the end of the artificial paradise
深い 深い大地の底で
Deep, deep in the bottom of the earth
ただ独り 祈りの歌を
I am fated to sing prayers
謡い綴る運命―
All alone

滅ぶ世界の 歪みの底でAt the distorted bottom of the dying world
祈りの歌を 奏でる ―宿命― I am fated to sing prayers
忘られし 過去に眠る 優しい声に
With the gentle voices sleeping in the forgotten past
絶望さえも 微笑みに変え
As I change my despair to a smile
涙の底に 沈んでいく
I sink to the bottom of tears

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home