Konichiwa~
Hello people :D Today was boring D: Nothing much to say, sides i have done my homework and kinda prepare the ingredients for tomoro's Home eco. :/ Eh, short post today Dx I seriously dun have anything to talk about :/ Pretty much in a bad mood today...Yea...dunnoe why :/ But now calm down already :)
Sayonara~
Like moving through the passed days, the moon is tender and clouded
And beyond my memories, love overflowed again
If I can walk through your time again, then I want to become a shadow and protect you
Even if the wind, blowing blindly, estranges us, please don't forget about believing
Like an aimless sparkle, a fleeting wavering, and drifting illusions
Even while I wandered, I finally made it to the place that won't change
Even if the darkness steals away the sun, lies cry to sins, and the past splits apart the future
As if I've been around, I'm certain that I chose this place
And beyond my memories, love overflowed again
If I can walk through your time again, then I want to become a shadow and protect you
Even if the wind, blowing blindly, estranges us, please don't forget about believing
Like an aimless sparkle, a fleeting wavering, and drifting illusions
Even while I wandered, I finally made it to the place that won't change
Even if the darkness steals away the sun, lies cry to sins, and the past splits apart the future
As if I've been around, I'm certain that I chose this place













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home