Click Me!



ShoutMix chat widget

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

光と影の楽園 Paradise of Light and Shadow

Saturday, December 19, 2009


Sorry,
Moodless now.
Hate,
Abandoned,
Pain,
Sufferings...
All of us are scared to suffer these...Thats why we did things to prevent them...But sometimes, it doesn't work and backfires...
Delicate Butterflies, I shall handle you like them...
I'm used to these pain that is always cast upon me...But...My other friends aren't... I'm worried for them...But all I can do is be with them, though all these pain...
Time heal wounds...Right? I will wait! No matter how long and suffering it is...
Im helpless to help you, but...
I will always be with you, no matter what...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home