Konichiwa! xD [Hello in Japs :D]
Got band today, reached school at 11am :/ go buy books and uniform with Mum and Sis. D: 12pm then fall in but I was like 45mins early ._. so waited alone till Shafiqah arrived at 11:45am :D Better all alone for the whole of 45mins kays xD
Fall in, then fall out xD Then erm, took the next year's juniors' instruments and wash them...After washing, polish...Then it looked like a new trombone :D But with scratches on it ._. Hais~
Then later on after polishing, packed up then have Drills D: Dylan was scary sia, damn strict and fierce...Kkays shall not elaborate more. I'm very tired today, wanna sleep early.
Good Nightz people *yawns*
Sayonara~
It starts with one
One thing I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
One thing I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
All I know
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
I kept everything inside and even though I tried it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when,
I tried so hard,
And got so far.
But in the end.
It doesn't even matter,
I had to fall
to lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when,
I tried so hard,
And got so far.
But in the end.
It doesn't even matter,
I had to fall
to lose it all
But in the end
It doesn't even matter













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home