
Hi hi!
Im bored! D: Sorry peeps, boring day=boring post...
Recently seriously reading a lot of stories and comics online. :D Got entertain a little. At least better than nothing D: Online for DeviantART to search for lots of pics...Downloaded songs to my phone...D: I did lots of things but still IM BORED Dx
Created a new account for AQW, listens to tons and tons of songs, edited pictures, draw, read and lots lots more and yet im still bored ._.
Sigh~Thats all peeps...Gotta go, tomoro gonna go for band. :D
Sayonara~
I had a dream: a nightmare
Where your back grew further away.
I was frozen...
I was searching
Once again
For the warmth that should have been there.
I was alone on that night
With no place to run to.
I started to blame myself
While I was wandering.
But Darkness said...
Where your back grew further away.
I was frozen...
I was searching
Once again
For the warmth that should have been there.
I was alone on that night
With no place to run to.
I started to blame myself
While I was wandering.
But Darkness said...
"It isn't your fault..."
Until the voices of demon came.
To be sure that I won't lose you
I need to make certain.
Even if our precious memories
Become flawed
They are somehow just beautiful and painful...
Until the voices of demon came.
To be sure that I won't lose you
I need to make certain.
Even if our precious memories
Become flawed
They are somehow just beautiful and painful...













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home