
Hello people! xD
Sorry 'bout yesterday... Got somehow insulted and misunderstand my true intentions by Mum and Sis in the morning. They got nth better to do sia, make me cry like a nut case, I was hurt like nuts can? The way they say it is serious damn painful....
Forget it la. I dont care anymore... Put the sad things a side.. Got Band today, tiring D: though it was quite fun 4 me, hehe. Erm, the designs of the band tee de symbol was accepted [Lucky!] xD Now my job is the type out the font of the logo and send it to Mr Tan. D: Tiring sia, but it was worth it la, 4 the band! LOL xD Went home around 2:45pm+ [After a series of Dylan's "fun" drills xD] Funny okays? Must sing Christmas song while marching, although i was sweating like nuts :/
Went home with Shafiqah! xD Yay! got people accompany me go home. Chatted quite a lot along the way.Then I received a message from Sis, er..."Hi sis, sorry that i opened yur edusave letter, Congratz! you got a cert and a reward, i dont noe how much all details are in the next letter that they will send to u" ._.''' I was like, "okayyyyy wth la...u opened my letter without my permission and apologize to me after u did...Okay, i accept that u r curious, AND U R ALSO DAMN FUNNY CAN! xD LOL. Yesterday insulted me, today sayin sorry 4 opening my letter LOL. xD I got a seriously funny elder sister.
Oh yeas! Tomoro going out with my friends!!!! Whooopee! xDDD Yahoo! Finally an outing! So happy :D Can't wait manz! xDArhhhhhhh. :P Paiseh, too excited liao, sorry ahs people xP
Kkays that's all i gonna say today.. :D Oh yeahs! Happy December holidays people!!!! xDD
Sayonara~













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home