
Ellos xD
I'm here! xD Kkays shall talk about today,
11am meet up with Edwin first, the rest was coming later on. So both us went to play Blazblue the arcade game first. Saw people playin too, too bad there is one machine only, then Edwin went up ahead to challenge the guy :/ I dunnoe wat happened la, i went to change for tokens...So when i get back, Edwin got his ass kicked badly :x Then he lost, he tried again and won the guy...So i stepped in to play with him. I lost to him the first time, later on i won lots, so did he too la xD He was stunned by my awesomeness of V-13. Too bad it didnt last long :/ The guy sudden put a token in and said he wanted to play with me. He lost xD BADLY! xDwahaha. *Ahem* Sorry, then later on again a few matches with Edwin. Then Si Han came! :D Long time no see her le :D The guy and his friend challenging us lor, wth :/ Keepin losing and winning. Sian sia, then i go with Si Han to change tokens while Edwin played with them... Spent like 2 to 3 hours la, then go play lan. In the middle of playin the lan, Edmund finally came xD Then later after lan, went to Macs to grab lunch. The guys was challengin who eat faster [Mega something burger :/ er i forgot liao...paiseh] We[girls]didnt bother to join in xD Jus eatin slowly while talking.
After lunch, Si Han had to go. Accompanied her to the MRT, then the rest of us decided to go to Edwin's house. I watched the guys played "Metal Slug" ._.''' Dunnoe wats that but it looked weird to me...Then, Lucas came to Ed's home. Then played Xbox, I played a while cos i need to go already...So left the guys with their fun. Almost got lost sia :x First time going Edwin's house mah,so called him how to go back to AMK hub. {cos his home is very near to AMK hub..} Managed to went back, took 25 home...
So yea thats today. Fun eh!!! Must go out with the sotongs now, Sotongs! I'm waitin 4 yur outing kays xD Next time also, must go out more often with my old pals too! xD Cannot break our bond yeah. xD Thats all i wanna say, buaibuai! [By the way people! The picture is "Ragna, the bloodedge" Fear his awesomeness xD]
Sayonara~
In the light that spills out from a gap in the clouds,
that seemed so dazzling
I suddenly held my hand up over my head, my weaknesses seeming to be transparent
I wander about and worry too, when I'm like that
I wonder what sort of future will have?
I wonder what sort of future will have?
Destroy that interfering unease
Break it apart,
Break it apart,
with your hands that are clenched into fists
Carve in that pain, yes, dive into it
Carve in that pain, yes, dive into it
It looks like I've lost sight of what reality is
And whether or not the path that I choose is right or not
When I carry myself in a cheerful manner,
And whether or not the path that I choose is right or not
When I carry myself in a cheerful manner,
my loneliness crosses over
What sort of face is the real me making?
People can't help but be sad
Seeking something, I continue to search
Struggling like that, yet surely
You'll cut through to the future that you will have
Don't stand still, and lose your way
Somewhere, we're certainly connected
Don't run away, just quietly touch your hopes
In the next part of your unending dream.....
What sort of face is the real me making?
People can't help but be sad
Seeking something, I continue to search
Struggling like that, yet surely
You'll cut through to the future that you will have
Don't stand still, and lose your way
Somewhere, we're certainly connected
Don't run away, just quietly touch your hopes
In the next part of your unending dream.....













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home