Click Me!



ShoutMix chat widget

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

光と影の楽園 Paradise of Light and Shadow

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Yo-Hi~
Today, went out to AMK hub with Michelle and QY. Brought things, cannot elabrorate much cos "she" might be reading this... So its jus somthing xD Then, after buy the things alrdy. Michelle and QY went home. Hais~ at home no fun wan.Dx Hais, sorry super short post today. Cos i hav nth else to post about...Boring day= boring day. D:


Sayonara~



Here I stand, helpless and left for dead.
Close your eyes, so many days go by.
Easy to find what's wrong, harder to find what's right.
I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies.
I won't stay long, in this world so wrong.
Trembling, crawling across my skin...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home