Yo Everyone!
Shiyan the dark girl is here! xD Today, got band. Quite tiring acturally, but kinda fun in a few ways. Shall not elaborate much on details. Had fun anyways, but feel kinda bad, as i cant really play rly well. Sorry Cassandra :( Currently bloggin, listening to songs etc. Ya know the usual stuffs... ;D
Kkays, shall end off here, buaibuai
Sayonara~
We've embraced each other.
The dull pain has never gone.
The past and the future have been separated,
and they're left behind and to diappear.
The darkness fell and the illusion disappeared
before I could reach it.
The dull pain has never gone.
The past and the future have been separated,
and they're left behind and to diappear.
The darkness fell and the illusion disappeared
before I could reach it.
In a piece of your disappeared memory,
the lost past and the scar of regret were buried.
I'm standing in the shower of rain
and disappearing with the Darkness...
the lost past and the scar of regret were buried.
I'm standing in the shower of rain
and disappearing with the Darkness...













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home