Click Me!



ShoutMix chat widget

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

光と影の楽園 Paradise of Light and Shadow

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Howdy Mates!
Today is jus another boring day. Sigh~ Tomoro will be havin a band practice, 12.30 to 6. Yeah! Finally got something to do...Well at least xD Cannot wait 4 tomoro sia, band and the desktop! I wish the man can fix my com sia, without the com i cant chat with all my friends leh, phone i msg damn slow one la, this lappy dont hav MSN. If got, also will be damn lag one sia.Dx I WANNA MY FRIENDS BACK! My desktop is like my postman to all my friends...sad sia. Haiyos, hope it will be fixed soon... Dx [when i chat, i chat with a bunchcha of peeps all at once xD Thats y i say when i msg, msg until very slow one :D]
Thats all for now, buaibuais

Sayonara~


Darkness,
I know you are lonely.
Thats im here,
I will always be here for you.
You helped me so much,
I couldnt bare seeing you suffer while i suffer too.
Thank you for being with me when im down.
You are born different from others Angels.
You have black wings.
You looked like a devil from hell.
But you have the kindest heart I ever seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home