Hiyas :D
Boring day as usual. Sister got Exams so couldnt on the com in the morning. 3pm then on9. Chatted with Celestine, Gina, Edwin and Andrea :D and a online game pal. During the talk wif Andrea xD Talked about a anime "Hell Girl" / "Girl From Hell" It's awesome! But i just started, andrea is way ahead at ep 13. Anyways, i wanna go watch liao, Chao!
Sayonara~
Tell me what time it is now, say that it's a dream, and embrace me
I have recollections of the city of ruins
Inside of the photo album that I flipped through with you
Why am I alone? I'm alone
I have recollections of the city of ruins
Inside of the photo album that I flipped through with you
Why am I alone? I'm alone
Only within the moving time and nowhere else...
Tell me what time it is now, say that it's a dream, and embrace me
Move my heart that has started to stop, please
Probably dreaming a different dream
I don't need the sun
I think of you, think of you so much
I must do it somehow
Painfulness overflows in no matter what kind of world it is
Time is beloved; somehow it's beloved
My head hurts
I want to hear things like "I'll protect you" from time to time
Tell me what time it is now, say that it's a dream, and embrace me
Move my heart that has started to stop, please
Probably dreaming a different dream
I don't need the sun
I think of you, think of you so much
I must do it somehow
Painfulness overflows in no matter what kind of world it is
Time is beloved; somehow it's beloved
My head hurts
I want to hear things like "I'll protect you" from time to time













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home