
Hi,
Today was packing things for the camp tomoro... Wasnt a lot of things... Onlined for 4hours or so...Was dead boring...Then went to rest on the bed. Pretty beat up even i didnt do anything much.
Hopeless sad, I messed up again...Now, im seriously hopeless for myself.I'm.... Forget it, you guys never want to know anyways...
To Andrea: Im very sorry, I messed up... You probably think I running away from you by ending that conversation. But I didnt anything else to say for myself cos...I'm sorry. I cannot express my regret though words anymore. Im sorry, please forgive me, please....
Sayonara~
No one knows what it's like
To be the bad,
To be the sad.
Behind eyes
And no one knows
What it's like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies...
To be the bad,
To be the sad.
Behind eyes
And no one knows
What it's like to be hated
To be fated to telling only lies...













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home