Click Me!



ShoutMix chat widget

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

光と影の楽園 Paradise of Light and Shadow

Friday, November 27, 2009


Hi~
D:Bored as usual... I really hope things will be better for everybody and fun too... Lately[acturally i realised long ago already jus didnt say it.], realised that lots of people' relationships is tearing apart... As bystander, felt helpless, cannot help them. You might this is an excuse but it's true, I tried helpin but got bitten back by cruel words that tore my heart...Sigh, Humans are troublesome beings, so am I...

All humans have at least commit one sin or pain to others. I did too, but it happened a long time ago... People hurt each other. Everybody is a victim and a murderer too. Words hurt deeper than knifes.
I nearly wanted to killed myself to end all this pain, but, it was a silly thing to do. Of course I didnt do it, only every night cry myself to sleep. Pathetic mortal like me couldnt end this by saying this to You people. As, the wounds is my Heart is already devoured in Blood. Couldnt be healed...
I'm sayin this, cos some Humans are didnt seem to get this point, this is not for myself,its for my dear friends. I want to tell this, cos I do not want any more misunderstandings happening to other friends of their's. All people is selfish, for their own good. But there are people held back and let others be happy instead of oneself... So, all must stand in each other shoes in understand why they done a certain painful decision that had hurt you. No matter how painful you got hurt, you got to understand their point of view. This hurts a lot, I know... I have gone though that, I know some did too... Things happened because of a cause. Not a want...


Sorry, I might have annoyed you with the words I said.. :P I'm very sorry. I just wanna clear myself out. Bottled feelings are hard to keep in...


Sayonara~




The moonlight, which exposes sadness
Coldly illuminated
Despair and the future
That are friendly with each other within the darkness
Turning the secret that you gave me into a sign
I go through the silence of the pale night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home