Click Me!



ShoutMix chat widget

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

光と影の楽園 Paradise of Light and Shadow

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hellos...
Felt very sick today, mentally and physically... Gonna be a short post today, didnt go band today. Stayed at home, slept a lot and draw a lot too...Luckily, Edwin and Lin feng played with me games. Didnt feel so down. Thanks guys :D Kkays, thats all i wanted to say.Oh yeas!
To: Edwin, "I still working on the poster, soon i post on facebook. Muahaha >:D"


Sayonara~


Memories consume
Like opening the wound
I’m picking me apart again
You all assume that
I’m alright and safe here in my room
Actually,
I don’t want to be lonely
I want you girls to talk together happily again like we used to.
‘Cause inside I realize
That I’m the one confused
I don’t know what’s worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don’t know why I instigate
And say what I don’t mean
I don’t know how I got this way
I know it’s not alright
Clutching my cure
I tightly lock the door
I try to catch my breath again
I'm hurt much more
Than anytime before
I had no options left again...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home