
Hellos
Sorry, I didnt post yesterday, cos got nth to post :x Yesterday, got band. :D It was fun though. :D Glad I went, got to see my friends and seniors :D Lately watching "Hell Girl" and listening to BlazBlue's theme songs...Loads of others too. Bored at home Dx Wanna get out wif friends D:
Made a few digital pics in boredom...Bored mah D: Watta do? Haiyas, got nth else to say le. Buaibuai xP Gomenasai people >.<
Sayonara~
The Rang of bells,
opens the door of Truth.
That distant shadow, certainly a dream?
Or a nightmare?
A whisper of grief interweaves in the sky.
While tracing the trustful path,
[After hesitating, the answer turns to be...]
A silver rain fall down upon us.
-Retrieving the sky-
That promise is still overflowing my eyes.
Instead feeling helpless,
even rather than lamenting,
I want to see the quivering tomorrow.
Even the commented dreams are a evoked daybreak for "Truth"
Even if we follow each one's own paths
in a distant time we will meet again...













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home