Click Me!



ShoutMix chat widget

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

光と影の楽園 Paradise of Light and Shadow

Saturday, November 21, 2009


Hello~ha
Today was a boring day as usual...didnt get to go out with friends today cos Mum dont allow...Walao 2nd time alrdy....T^T Now, i wanna get out the house, she dont allow...
I dont wanna, still force me go...wth sia. Nvm... Moody today, misses all my friends so much.
Rutos, Sotongs, TVPS pals and loads and loads more D: Hais, got nothing to post more le... I'm sorry for the super short post. Wished the holidays wouldnt be such a drag.... D:


Sayonara~




Little and fragile pieces of life, you and I
Are holding them one by one
I'm alive here
Before long,
my thoughts will someday arrive
a limitless strength
I seek for the truth,
even if I get battered by sadness
Even on a night in which all seems lost
Impulses are born within the quiet times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home