Click Me!



ShoutMix chat widget

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

光と影の楽園 Paradise of Light and Shadow

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hello~HA People!!!
My com in fixed! Hurrays! xD Feeling so happy~

Kkays, about today...
Went to whitley, saw Celestine and Michelle:D Later on, around 12.30pm, they left. Then I went to band room to wait for the others. -lots of band things- Went to Manjusri Sec to practice for band as our sch de "neighbours" having O level exams. -lots of band de things again xD- Released around 6.15pm, walk a very long way to take a direct bus home. D: Hais, took almost one hour to reach home sia. Bathe then ate dinner[mi fav. :D] Then played com awhile, soon shutting it off. Cos wan to go sleep sia, tired. :P I know im a very lazy gal :D Hahas.I like to sleep mah. :DThats all for today, buaibuai~


Sayonara~



You seem to be so far from me.
Yet,
I loved you so much.
All i want to say now...
I love You, My Friend.
School mates, Classmates, Bus-mates, Friends.etc
No matter where you are,
I will always be here for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home