Click Me!



ShoutMix chat widget

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

光と影の楽園 Paradise of Light and Shadow

Monday, November 9, 2009

Hello~ha peeps!
Dark Girl here. :D Long post today. Plz bear with me :D
Today:
Went to J8 with the Sotongs to meet up to SURPRISE Gina for her early B'day Celebration. xD First to reached there,10.15am x/ then waited for 20 mins or so...Michelle and Celestine came, then later on QY. Brought big bottles of drinks. The took bus 13 to go Gina's place. Chatted a lot along the way there...When we reached there, went to a playground to settle down the things[the hut we supposed to celebrate at is occupied by a sleeping workerDx ] After finishing preparations, went up to her door xD Then at her door, we dun noe wat to called out...So, "Mac's Delivery!", "KFC delivery!" and "Burger King" we cried out xP Then the maid saw us, :x at first we panic then later Gina was surprised to see us at the door laughing like nut cases and the surprise party too. xD

Lots of things happened, shall not elaborate on details...after all playin and chatting, Gina suggested we go her house to play and chat there. Watched Auntie Lucy movie. Then later on, Rina(Gina's sis) came home and joined us in the fun. Hours went by, had lots of fun. Took lots of photos too. 4.30pm left her place. Took bus 73 alone home...The rest of the girls went to Macs. So yea, alone, hais watta do? ;D
Kkays, thats all i wanna say. Buaibuai.

Sayonara~


Oh yea! Thanks a lot Andrea. Thanks 4 listenin to my problems. I love u xD But imma not Les okays? Hahas You're my best friend 4eva. x] Other people out there! I love you guys too, dun worry! Hahas.





You guys hurt me so much,
yet u didnt realised.
I'm hurt deeply by you people...
I couldnt bare telling you.
Cos, I dont want to see you people to be sad.
You guys are my friends no matter what.
Pain hurts,
it is increasing everyday.
I might die from this...
One day, I could just die in front of you girls.
It seriously hurts...
Darkness, help me...
help......



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home