Click Me!



ShoutMix chat widget

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

光と影の楽園 Paradise of Light and Shadow

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hello.
Rather moody today, shall not post very long. Slept a lot, played a lot of games too. And yea, im not goin for tomoro de chalet BBQ. No mood,Mum dont allow,plus my heart kept aching.... Hais, tomoro better go band bahs...


Sayonara~


Sealed with lies through so many tears
Lost from within,
I still remember the world
From the eyes of a child
Slowly those feelings
Were clouded by what I know now
Where has my heart gone?
An uneven trade for the real world
Oh I, I want to go back to
Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all
I still remember the sun
Always warm up my back
Somehow,it seems colder now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home