Hello people...
These few days, had nothing to do. But luckily I have my primary school friends to chat with online and play too. Thanks you guys, you guys are always there for me. :) Anyways, these days will have short posts, cos dont feel like postin. But will do it to keep this blog alive,(somehow ._. )
Recently, watched Shugo Chara(anime introduced by Andrea :D)
Oh yeas, PEOPLE I AM NOT GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE! Sheesh, dont understand is already bad, still think im goin to suicide becos of the little red messages i left at the post... -_-lll Dont think so much kkays? The red messages jus express my feelings not actions...Please dont say im goin to do silly things alrights? Sigh~
Alright thats all,
Sayonara.
Since no one ever understand me,
that just left you Darkness.
Yeah, not even my parents nor family ever understand me.
Cos, they always fooled my Mask.
I dont want them to worry...
It's painful to see your love ones worry and suffer for you.
That's why,
I never try to reveal my True self...
Cos you guys will misunderstand me more.
And Misunderstandings will occur.
Which ends up,
Like this...
You guys always thought I didnt trust you guys to tell about me.
Actually,
I just dont want misunderstandings....
Look like i'm wrong about how you girls reacted.
Sigh~ How troublesome... ;)













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home