Hello~
I have sth to tell u guys before i wanna talk about today. My new desktop has broken down so im currently usin my Mum's old laptop, so i may post later than usual or even late one day. Sorry and thanks 4 listenin :D
Today, Dad went to Malaysia 4 his holiday. So, went to J8 for brunch with Mum as i woke up late today xD Then Sis stay at home tryin 2 figure out wats wrong with my desktop... D: Thank you so much Sis! Then Mum and I went to the library to borrow some books to kill time. I realized that I couldnt borrow any books now as i am not interested in those books in da library, cant seems to find any good books lately... D: Oh noes, gonna be bored for a few weeks! D: In the end, managed to find 5 books to read. Then went head home. So borin sia, got nth to do. Cant play any games at this lappy cos will lag then Mum will kill me Dx Luckily enough 4 me to keep this blog alive lor. Dx
Went to sleep, for 1 to 2 hours. Then went to a nearby mall to get dinner and brought some stuffs. Sigh~ such a tiring and boring day, didnt get see any of my friends >.< Neither primary nor secondary nor school bus mates... Sigh~ Hais Thats all i wan to post today...buaibuai.
To Celestine: Cheer up kkays? Dont sad arh otherwise i will be sad also leh D: Be happy like always, remember everyone is here for you. God is watchin over you too, He will never abandon His people. You are a Christian right? Believe in Him. Even I'm a Buddist, I believe in God and my friends. I will always be with my friends, so as my beloved Darkness. He promised me that he help all of my friends, so please cheer up kkays? :D Then i will bake u cookies! xD
Sayonara~
Darkness,
I know you have been trying to hide me from pain as much as possible.
Thank you so much,
I can bare those pain.
I am alright with it, im used to it already.
I will give you a smile you never seen me doing it before.
To tell you,
I have adapted to the Light... :)













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home