Click Me!



ShoutMix chat widget

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

光と影の楽園 Paradise of Light and Shadow

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hello~
Emotionless today, didnt react any emotions...Weird though. Felt cold inside out... Cant understand why but, at least I'm not feeling sad. :) Anyways, recently started watching "Zettai Kareshi"[Absolute Boyfriend] And also read the manga already. Told u im a fast reader ;) Er, sleepier' than usual....*yawns* I wanna sleep again~ Nvm, later on. Anyways, that's all i wanna say.

Sayonara~



And because I've now lost the sun, I'll go find the moon.
We lost sight of things that were clear before,
and now we're drowning in the sea of our memories.
But why? Why do I act like,
I never made those promises and move on to the next passport?
Cloudy,
I've lost my insistence.
I'm tired of the flatterers I meet everyday.
The spark is about to die,
and although it's dying slowly...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home