
Ello's :3
Normal day, lately Sister having Exams so waited her to study finish then on the com. So yea, boring day again T^T Decided to rewatch Kuroshitsuji, or read the manga... Addicted to that anime le, shit :/ but nice leh. And i realized that Manga of the same anime has a longer plot budden they will come out very slowly :/ wth sia. Cannot read properly cos i read books fast de Dx Then wait also wait very long D: Siah siah siah. ROAR! Can die of boredom sia.... I WANNA MY FRIENDS BACK T^T
Sayonara~
I still remember the world
From the eyes of a child
Slowly those feelings
Were clouded by what I know now
From the eyes of a child
Slowly those feelings
Were clouded by what I know now
An uneven trade for the real world
Oh I, I want to go back to
Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all,
Oh I, I want to go back to
Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all,
like an innocent girl who only know Good,
no Sadness.....at all.













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home