
Aloha~
Sian, sian plus even more sian... >.< Bored till my wits sia. Oh~ I found the game "Patapon" at Y8.com. xD Super cute la the game...Wait, im being retarded -_-''' Sigh. Nth to say much. Short post as usual, sorry people Dx
Sayonara~
I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don't bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again
That don't bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again
What the hurt the most is....
I pretend I'm OK but that's not what gets me
I pretend I'm OK but that's not what gets me
It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I'm doing it...
But I'm doing it...
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends
and I'm alone.
Still harder getting up.
All the words that i saved in my heart that I left unspoken.....
Still harder getting up.
All the words that i saved in my heart that I left unspoken.....













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home