Click Me!



ShoutMix chat widget

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Credits

"The skies above..." Version 1.01 is designed & coded by Princessa at Sabrina.SG.


* Best viewed with FireFox at 1024 x 768.
 

光と影の楽園 Paradise of Light and Shadow

Friday, October 23, 2009

Hi~
:3 Today was fun at school and Andrea's house! LOL Thats wat i called "Double FUN" xD Tehehe. So, today school was the same as usual but then damn funny for lots of events happened xD Played Checkers with friends, watched the class play "Polar bear and the hunter", "Murderer" and lots of other games they played. Then later on,toward the end of the day, chatted with the Rutos :D then played with Gina's bag, chair and table xD (by tryin to tie them together)
Then afternoon, finally able to go Andrea's House xD.So happy:) chatted,played watch tv and glare at her cat xP On facebook,(her acc) watched "Cat betrayed his girlfriend" and a baby tryin to say frog into F*ck xDDDD. Damn funny !!! Oh yeas, and i finally gave her gift, i so bad sia so late then can give her bday present. But then happy becos she like it :D I heart u, Andrea :D
And also ALL my FRIENDS :DDD I love u all FOREVA!!!!!

Sayonara~




The scenery outside the window changes
Even the season is leaving me behind
I was closer to you than anyone because of my fault
Your figure slipped out of my sight before me
I didn't say the only isolated thing I wanted to: "Dont leave me."
A twisted, crooked heart like this
I hate it so much that I don't know what to do
The two of us noticed the break approaching our closeness
Unlike what the heart said, the words were dull: goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home