Hellooooo~
Today got back some papers already. Budden so FAST sia...But den luckily i pass everything i got back today. Heng ah. Otherwise, someone will "karate chop" me ah O.olll So lucky~
Then today Gina nvr come to school. But den i admire her sia, History higher than me leh D: Me jealous leh, jkjk xD But then i am very happy for her cos she finally higher than me already. I know she TALLER than me okay! I mean the score la, Aiyoyo. xD
Then after school, saw AngieLoh :D Celestine,QY,Michelle and i (Gina also) can go to her wedding xP So surprised when she happily agree to let us go her wedding :D Must start preparing wedding gift her liao. xD Budden i dun knw wat to wear leh,too girly looks weird on me O.o then too sloppy will throw away her face ya know? Hais. Nevermind that. D: Forget it! i will wear something nice...think so la.>:D Kkays thats all i wanna say today buaibuai:D
Sayonara~
Rolling down my cheek while I give a sad smile is a single teardrop,
Even though I pretend to be strong,
That I am hiding sighs and the smile is cloudy.
My pain is sticking into me, and it hurts just like shattered shards of broken glass,
That I am hiding sighs and the smile is cloudy.
My pain is sticking into me, and it hurts just like shattered shards of broken glass,
I really don't know how to put it into words well.
And time always keeps on moving heartlessly, but It's because your smile has always been the very thing that saved me.













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home