Hello People of da Earth~
Sorry i didnt post yesterday, cos my stomach damn pain due to the stupid menstruation :/
KKays shall not elaborate on that...Long post todae xD bear with me kkays?
Today, after maths paper 2, went to J8 with Celestine,Michelle and Gina. BTW, the maths paper 2 was easier than i tot... Jus hope i will pass all the papers la, pass can alrdy xD. I dont like to be first in class, i nvr did. Cos ppl will keep comparing yurs with theirs,like the bryan =.= Then my parents will always wan be to be top when im the top.Like my sis, but she is pri sch then 1st, in sec sch, she did not really do well...KKays shall stop talking about grades, they suxz :P
Then in J8, all the shops wasnt open, so we decided to play hide and seek in the mall. =,= feel veri weird cos a lot of ppl keep lookin and keep feeling we r like lost sheep looking for the Sheperd... Michelle and i went to hide 1st, then later on Celestine and Gina's turn to hide. Play until most of the shops open then go to the prize station to win prizes and play the machine there. Play till almost money, then only got a bear. budden very good liao cos a lot ppl play also cannot get a single toy. the bear is with me, i must thank gina, Celestine and Michelle for helping me get the bear >.< Thank you so much gals!
Then later on Gina gone home, Then the "plan" begin. Fufufu. xD After the "planning", went to Macs to grab a bite. Then we went separate ways home le.
Now here i am tying out da post. :D Later must watch Toradora, anime. And den go visit my usual webbies like DevianART etc. xD
Sayonara~
I tried to kill the pain
but only brought more
so much more
I lay dying
and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal
I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
am I too lost to be saved
am I too lost?
but only brought more
so much more
I lay dying
and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal
I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
am I too lost to be saved
am I too lost?













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home