Hello everyone,
Today Celestine brought her Laptop to school. Played a few games i brought. And BY THE WAY! I FINALLY GAVE THE FREAKIN SCIENCE PAPER SCORE SHEET THINGY TO DA MISS WONG LE!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooot!! xD I know i damn retarded la :D The stone in my heart has finally dropped le >V< Back to the story xD , i was bored till my wits even there is games. Cos didnt felt like playin it anyways... chat? Nah, not able to join in the conversation with Michelle,Celestine and QY xP While Gina playin the games, she sounded very cute la, keep shoutin "dont move!" to the rabbit and the dogs.Sigh~ I was bored, lone and quite sad during the school day. Went home late as usual(stupid bus), on the com, visited the usual webbies and listenin to The story of evil songs...
Recently, i kept listenin to the songs that describe my feelings and problems...and cried. Dun noe why, sometimes find myself singing along while crying and trembling...Luckily Mum didnt notice, otherwise im will question wif lots and lots of questions that i dont know how to ans. xP
Sayonara~
Dragged into the darkness without a sound,
wrapped warmly with a soft black blanket.
Only a music box,
with my feelings filled in it,
is with me, to accompany me.
Why Darkness, u kept me in here to save me from the painful Light,
even though its the best for me for Light to be with me.
I know u are keeping the pain from me,
but its alright,
im fine as long as u will be with me,
forever....
You are my Guardian, a very kind and gentle soul indeed.
I love you... My Darkness Friend.













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home