Ellos xD
Today, went to Angie Loh Wedding. :D First , went to Toa Payoh MRT stsion to wait for the others. First one there. Summore 9:50+ reached there O.o sooo went to a shop with Mum to look and see xD Then Gina called me, say she reached liao... then like blind mice searching for its partner. Didnt saw Gina until she walk towards me. xD Bad me sia, cork eye liao. But also cannot blame me on one point, she looked so mature lorh :O then later mum gone shopping on her own, we wait for Celestine and the rest. Then everybody together le then went City Hall. Went Macs to grab a bite,then walk towards the Church le.
Then the wedding process wont elaborate much, Angie Loh looked so pretty! :D Then lots of singin, words of wisdom...Then the couple say their thanks to their friends and family and lots of ppl each a turn. When Angie Loh's turn to speak, she cried at the part she want to thank her grandmother who is in Heaven now. Dont cry Miss Loh, Im sure yur grandmother is very happy for u and hope u wouldnt cry on yur happy day. Cheer up :D Its yur bday too! Happy B'day Miss Angie Loh!!!
Then, after the wedding, QY went to her Dance. The rest of us went around City Hall to walk around. Then later on Gina wants to go home, so the rest of us also decided to go home too. Then after Gina went up her her train, the rest of us took the same train home. Celestine alighted at Bishan while Michelle and i alighted at AMK. Then went to AMK hub to take bus, Michelle took 133 while i took 73. Had lots of fun today, and i wanna read the Bible again sia D: I think im addicted to it le :X Thats all i wanna post today. Buaibuai :D
Happy Marriage Miss Angie Loh, or should i say, Mrs Ho xD
Sayonara
Hold yourself once more and engrave your dream on your heart
Everything is linked to everything elseI can't make it dramatic for you
But smile in the end after crying
What I've done may be worthless
But I wanna believe I cheered you up a bit
Can I change my world somehow from now on?
Hopelessly I'm worried and sad
Floating gentle sounds you hear
Painting it faint blue,
Awake flood power in my heart
Even if you lose your way in a dream
Cling to a small key
I'll be around there
So please don't give up
Close your eyes and listen to your heart
You'll find a way you should take.
I'm by your side
I won't let you down.
I won't let you down.













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home