Ellos!
Shiruto here! today was damn happy :D coz i pass all of my subjects xD No "karate chop" from my parents le! Whoohoo! xD Sorry ahs, so high on that part. Then later on,got band.Walao! got band practice on the girl girl celebration O.o Opps! Budden i nvr say wat day leh xD
Oh, i must go Andrea's house tomoro or sat liao. MUST ONE HOR! Cannot break my promise to her, MUST'NT! She my bestie okay?
Today rly rly tired sia...long ttime no band, no used to goin home so late and cant blow the trombone like i used to... but then still can blow la, jus that breathless only D:
Gotta go sleep early, im very beated today...Kkays, will play some games, then go sleep. Byes :D
Sayonara~
I've found hope,
I've found faith,
And you took it away from me.
I've found faith,
And you took it away from me.
Lost my heart.
Made me hurt til you couldn't see.
Sometimes it stops,It's a secret I will not tell.
One day it's heaven, one day it's hell.
It's no fairy tale.
It's really breaks my heart.
One day it's heaven, one day it's hell.
It's no fairy tale.
It's really breaks my heart.













0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home